Team extension for real estate fintech company with Vue.js developers
A Swiss company that provides their clients with real estate financial services. They develop ingenious solutions for use in the real estate sphere, based on a foundation of top-level data.
- Provide the client with suitable tech talents with leadership qualities.
- Improve the overall quality of the platform and fix inefficient parts of the code.
- Boost the client’s team spirit, enabling them to pay closer attention to the quality and scalability of the project.
- Finding the adequate fit for the project, who would also have an understanding of the business side of the project.
- Fixing code duplication, improving code capability, unifying conventions and patterns used in the project.
- Making a positive impact and motivating the client’s team to pay more attention to the quality and scalability of the project in question.
The software developers we provided for our client didn't just have a decade of experience in the technology industry, but also demonstrated leadership and management skills. They were not just an individual contributor, but also a key player who could potentially lead a development team towards success.
Their experience, combined with their unique skill set, makes them an asset to any tech partner looking to expand their development capabilities. As a seasoned professional, they've worked with several leading tech companies, acquiring the experience and know-how to tackle any challenge that comes their way.
Their broad understanding of best practices is a significant boon. This knowledge allows them to bring proven strategies and methods to the table, bolstering the efficacy and efficiency of any project they are a part of. They also understand how to work effectively with other IT experts, leveraging their collective expertise to deliver high-quality, robust solutions.
We were able to provide our client with a top-level software developer with 10 years of experience who, besides having expertise in regards to the technological side of the project, also had a background in being a leader and a manager.
- Shifted the team’s attitude towards more crucial values.
- Gradually reduced the code base by decreasing the side of code duplication and making it reusable.
- Improved the overall performance of the platform.
Besides the technical challenge that we had to face, the client’s team was lacking the right attitude towards delivering work of high quality. We managed to bring the right spirit to the team and also significantly boost the platform’s performance.
Frontend Unit Leader