Bridging the Developer Gap for On-Time Delivery and Continued Collaboration
A global tech company specializing in technologies, business impact processes, and advisory in areas such as e-commerce/retail, mobility, transport & logistics, and travel(KAYAK). This project has been conducted with our partner NFQ.
- Lithuania, Vilinius
- Smoothly fill the developer gap in the project.
- Maintain the development of the client's project without faltering.
- Support and upskill the client’s development team.
The client approached us with an urgent need to add an experienced PHP developer to their project via the team extension model. The pace of the whole process was very important for them as they wanted to be sure that the project would go ahead smoothly. Moreover, they had high expectations regarding the chosen engineer's experience.
We provided the client with an experienced PHP developer within three weeks, who joined the project after completing a technical interview.
- Augmented the client’s team in a short period of time.
- The project was completed on time according to objectives and budget.
- Our developer brought invaluable know-how and experience to the project.
- Our cooperation with the client continues.
"In this project, we were able to efficiently augment the client's team with our PHP developer providing innovative solutions to support the development of the client's product. Satisfactory results led to the extension of our cooperation with the client, with whom we work to this day."
Head of People Operations