Delivering a React expert to an e-commerce clothing platform
A US-based online clothing store that provides try-before-you-buy features, which allow the customer to try on a piece of clothing before purchasing. The innovative idea of this platform is based on an option to choose boxes with clothing personalised by stylists.
- Build an online store based on Shopify technology but with SPA features.
- Find the right developer with significant experience in React, as well as Shopify, that would be capable of leading that integration.
- Finding a developer with the specific skills and experience required.
- Providing the solutions necessary to successfully allow for the integration of Liquid (template system used by Shopify).
We were able to find the perfect software developer for this project, who created and implemented solutions that allowed for the extension of Shopify with SPA features, by using the architecture of micro-frontends.
- Found a software developer who had the tech skills and experience needed to meet the client's expectations.
- Successfully conducted platform integration.
- Positively influenced the performance of the platform.
As a tech partner with a large background in building e-commerce platforms, this project made for a fascinating case. We had to come up with the right solutions to implement SPA features to the client’s Shopify - there were not many developers up for this challenge. We had an experienced React developer on board that decided to apply his ideas to the project and subsequently provided satisfactory results.
Frontend Unit Leader