MJIT Support in Ruby 2.6
By Sudeep Tarlekar @ BigBinary
We’re constantly looking for ways to eke out the last sliver of performance from our code, machines and platforms. We’re therefore very excited about the arrival of JIT-like performance optimizations in Ruby. But what really is MJIT? Read on to find out.
By Jeremy Wagner
Demystifying Functional Reactive Programming
By Timo Stöttner
The Fargate Illusion
By Lee Briggs
Your Kubernetes cluster got you down? Hearing the siren song of AWS Fargate? Tempted by the promise of easy scalability in seconds? Lee puts forth an honest and captivating comparison of both worlds - and spins a cautionary tale.
- whatthegem - a CLI tools attempting to answer the most common questions one can have about a gem
- ruumba - have Rubocop lint your ERB templates as well as your code
Bonus! Did you get one of those fancy new WPA3-enabled routers? Bad news: WPA3 may be pwnable almost as easily as WPA2. 😢
- Why Ruby on Rails is a good choice for software development? My personal thoughts
- ‘Cody the game’… A story of the special game for Ruby programmers
- EU-Startups Summit 2019 is coming! Why should you be there?