What will we talk about?
I would like to tell you more about the conference. I will be participating and representing the Codest team. Our tradition is that once every quarter we try to take part in such events. Personally, I see this as great value. Conferences like this one in Stockholm are a great opportunity to meet the most important people in the industry, exchange experiences and learn about the latest trends.
I am looking forward to the STHLM TECH FEST 2019 conference because the development of startups is a topic very close to my heart. The organizers of this event will ensure that it is interesting and substantive. The program includes celebrities such as John McAfee, Dr. David Sinclair and Nik Storonsky, who will represent Revolut. There will also be a discussion about artificial intelligence, a hot topic in the world of technology. If you are passionate about other topics like product design you will also find something in the program.
Why is it worth taking part in STHLM TECH FEST 2019?
We like to write about startups for our blog. Some time ago, we published an interesting article about the Swedish startup market. Sweden, as a leader of the Nordic market, is often called Europe’s unicorn factory, and not without reason. It is a great place to invest, look for investors and develop startups. The entire startup ecosystem in Sweden is well programmed and new unicorns appear regularly for a reason. You may often read or hear that the European capital of startups is the UK, and recently much has been said about the dynamic development of Berlin. I fully agree with this, but I think that the Swedish market is also thriving and is worth keeping an eye on.
Look at this list of most-promising startups and companies, which is the best showcase of this market. I have no doubt that you will soon hear about their global success so it is worth knowing about their profiles and products.
Most-promising startups and companies from Sweden
1. Soundation provides a powerful tool for creating music online directly in their web browsers. More than 75,000 creatives use Soundation every month. Through their website, users can record, mix and share music together with millions of Soundation users. The tool is constantly developed and regularly acquires new users.
Read more: https://soundation.com/
2. Hemnet is the largest and most popular real estate site in Sweden, with 3.5 million unique visitors per month and over 1,000,000 homes viewed every day. On hemnet.se you can also find inspirational images, statistics about the real estate market and articles about living, decorating and renovating. The company was founded in 1998 and has been growing rapidly ever since. A really great product!
Read more: https://www.hemnet.se/
3. Telness is a mobile operator that directs its offer to enterprises. Its product is a simple and digital service based on customer experience and a high standard of customer service. Telness is also a cost-effective choice with no hidden fees. It has been operating on the market since 2016.
Read more: https://www.telness.se/
4. Epti is a technology company operating on the market since 2011 with headquarters in Stockholm. It specializes in supporting innovation and using distributed teams to build, invest in and transform ideas globally. A venture builder crafting the companies of the future.
Read more: https://epti.com/
5. Boardeaser provides services available in the cloud adapted to facilitate and increase the quality of work on small and large boards. The company's vision is to use work time effectively and focus on making the right business decisions. The company was founded in Stockholm in 2014.
Read more: http://www.boardeaser.com
6. Dicopay is an application for owners of small businesses who want to pay their bills faster and more easily directly from a mobile phone. Just download the application and register using your bank ID. Within a few minutes you are ready to bill, and you will receive payment in a few hours. Isn't that a great product?
Read more: https://dicopay.com/
7. Tessin is Scandinavia's largest company providing crowdfunding for real estate. It enables investments in property development projects, offering returns that were previously reserved for professional investors.
Read more: https://tessin.com/sv/
8. Habity.co. is a Stockholm-based technology company passionate about simplifying your housing. This startup is changing the housing market. An updated and attractive housing profile with description and photos leads to more people clicking through and showing interest in buying. It provides completely new conditions for anyone who wants to find, sell and change a home.
Read more: https://www.habity.co/
9. Bokadirekt is the largest marketplace and booking solution in the Nordics.Through this application you can book various services, such as a visit to a doctor or specialist, sports activities and others. Bokadirekt has been available on the market since 2009.
Read more: https://www.bokadirekt.se/
10. Hantverksdata Sverige AB has been operating on the market since ... 1971! This company’s profile is different from those I mentioned earlier, but I have no doubt that it is also worth mentioning. It currently has headquarters in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway and is a leader on the electric, hydraulic and glass market. In addition, it is dynamically developing in other service and construction industries, such as construction, alarms, floors, sheet metal and ventilation openings, refrigerators and lifts.
Read more: https://www.hantverksdata.se/
11. Blocket belongs to the Schibsted media group. Every day there are about 600,000 gadgets, vehicles, jobs and homes that are advertised and discovered by 5 million unique visitors. The value of all ads in 2016 amounted to SEK 616 billion, which corresponds to approximately 14 percent of Swedish GDP.
Read more: https://www.blocket.se/
Let's see you at STHLM TECH FEST 2019
As you could see from the examples presented, the Swedish market is full of promising startups and well-developed companies. You will certainly meet them at the September conference. If you are considering attending, check out the event agenda, which is available here, along with all the most important information.
See you in Stockholm!