100% Remotely or Warsaw / Cracow - Full-time contract
Senior .Net Developer
🌍 Hello World!
We are The Codest - International Tech Software Company with tech hubs in Poland delivering global IT solutions and projects.
Our core values lie in the "Customers and People First" approach that prioritises the needs of our customers and collaborative environment for our employees, enabling us to deliver exceptional products and services.
Our expertise centers on web development, cloud engineering & DevOps and quality assurance (QA). Our mission became clear after many years of software development, as we want to specialise in scaling tech teams for clients and partners.
But our journey does not end here - we want to continue our growth. If you're goal-driven and looking for new opportunities, join our team! We assure you of an enriching and collaborative environment, fostering your growth at every step.
We are currently looking for a:
Senior .Net Developer
In this role your first task will be to conduct an audit of a web-based automated proofreading solution which is used for electronic artwork file comparison. This browser-based application has such features as text extraction, artwork revisions and an automated graphic comparison tool.
The reason behind the audit is the legacy aspect of the project - it has outdated technology (we use WebForms for front-end, for example) and too much logic bundled together. The aim of the audit is to come up with a roadmap to improve overall performance and ultimately move towards a Single Page Application.
After the audit, there is a possibility of continuation of your work within this project, following the resulting roadmap.
🔑 Key Requirements:
- Experience with project auditing - this will be the first part of the project
- Familiarity with the complexities of leading an interdisciplinary tech project - you know the pros and cons of different kinds of app architectures and their implementations (monoliths, microservices, DDD, queuing systems, etc)
- 5 years of commercial experience with .NET (we use 4.5.2 for the web application and we potentially will write new parts in .NET 6)
- Knowledge of MSSQL (some experience with Oracle is nice to have)
- Experience with Jenkins or other pipelines and WebForms
- Advanced English in speaking and writing (you will be working with international clients)
➕ Nice to have:
- Understanding the business logic and requirements that come with legacy projects like this
- Some front-end experience (Vue and Typescript preferably)
- Experience in leading a similar project
- Basics of DevOps
📜 Our Promise (what you can expect from us):
- 17-22k PLN on B2B contract
- 20 days of paid leave
- 100% remote work (but we have offices in Krakow and Warsaw and we’re happy to meet there from time to time 😉)
- 150 PLN per month for your self-development
- 150 PLN per month for all of your home office needs
- Integration events, education opportunities and much more…
- A unique opportunity to take your career to the next level - we’re looking for people who want to create an impact. You have ideas, we want to hear them!
📌 Recruitment process:
- 30 minute screening call online with our recruiter
- 1.5h tech call with our developer
- Short 30-minute culture check with the client
Questions, insights? Feel free to reach out to our recruiting team: