Remote - Full time contract
SAP SF Consultant
🌍 Hello World!
We are The Codest - International Tech Software Company with tech hubs in Poland delivering global IT solutions and projects.
Our core values lie in the "Customers and People First" approach that prioritises the needs of our customers and collaborative environment for our employees, enabling us to deliver exceptional products and services.
Our expertise centers on web development, cloud engineering & DevOps and quality assurance (QA). Our mission became clear after many years of software development, as we want to specialise in scaling tech teams for clients and partners.
But our journey does not end here - we want to continue our growth. If you're goal-driven and looking for new opportunities, join our team! We assure you of an enriching and collaborative environment, fostering your growth at every step.
Here you will be able to work for two major Greek banks that both deploy SAP SF as their HR system. We have two projects in mind for this position, one is focused on replacing a legacy system and the other is an integration project - you would be consulting on integrating a custom system with SAP SF. Both of these are potentially long-term and are currently in-progress.
🔑 Key Requirements:
Advanced English in speaking and writing (you will be working with an international client)
Extensive knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors, covering modules like Employee Central, Time Off, Recruiting, Learning Management, and more.
Strong HR domain expertise, understanding HR principles, practices, and compliance.
Proficient in business analysis, translating HR requirements into SAP SuccessFactors configurations.
Skilled in module configuration, including workflows, custom fields, and business rules.
Capable of integrating SAP SuccessFactors with other systems.
Proficient in data management, data migration, and data quality management.
Experienced in change management, including end-user training and project adjustments.
Project management capabilities, including knowledge of SAP SF Activate methodology.
Excellent communication skills for collaboration with various stakeholders.
Troubleshooting and support for resolving SuccessFactors configuration issues.
Team player with effective collaboration skills.
Documentation expertise for configurations, HR processes, and procedures.
Requires 1 or 2 valid SAP SuccessFactors certifications, including Employee Central Core and others related to specific modules:
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Technical Consultant
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics: Reporting
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
- API & Web Services
- Data Transformation and ETL
- SAP SuccessFactors API and OData (nice to have)
📜 Our Promise (what you can expect from us):
- 22000 - 26000 PLN on B2B contract
- 20 days of paid leave
- 100% remote work (but we have offices in Krakow and Warsaw and we’re happy to meet there from time to time 😉)
- 1800 PLN per year for your self-development
- 1800 PLN per year for all of your home office needs
- Integration events, education opportunities and much more…
- A unique opportunity to take your career to the next level - we’re looking for people who want to create an impact. You have ideas, we want to hear them!
📌 Recruitment process:
- 30 minute screening call online with our recruiter
- 1h culture fit call
Questions, insights? Feel free to reach out to our recruiting team:
In the meantime, feel free to visit our website where you can find key facts about us.