The Codest is a team of true technology enthusiasts, and we currently have +25 people on board. We create custom software for clients from all over Europe. We have 12 years of experience on the market and a lot of enthusiasm for further work!
The Codest team cares about the quality of the code because… In Code We Trust! :) On a daily basis we work in Ruby On Rails, Node.js, React, Vue.js or Magento, but in our projects, you will also meet technologies such as AWS or Docker.
We are currently looking for Ruby Developer for one of our projects. We work on an application that is designed to ensure the safety of people who are not able to work remotely during a pandemic. It is a project of platform or application to self-learning yoga aimed at optimizing dietary elements according to the recommended values.
Join The Codest if you:
- are experienced in Ruby On Rails and have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- can work with REST API and GraphQL
- have a good understanding of object-oriented programming
- know relational and non-relational databases
- pay attention to the highest quality of the code
- want to work in our office in the very center of Krakow or you are interested in 100% remote work (also after the pandemic)
- are open to new tools and ways to solve technical problems
- are not afraid to say your ideas out loud and you can get along with the team
- REST API
- Frontend technologies
- salary in the range of PLN 8,000 - PLN 13,000 (mid), PLN 14,000 - PLN 17,000 (senior)
- budget for self-development in the amount of PLN 1800 per year
- options for rapid development and support in your career path (we organize webinars, learn from each other, take courses)
- 100% remote work (also after the pandemic)
- short and simple recruitment process