100% remote or Cracow / Warsaw — Full-time contract
React Developer (remote)
Our client is a well-known Polish company delivering a global marketplace for tens of thousands of artists. Their partners include the largest companies from the film, gaming, music and other industries... Think about your favorite game or recent high-profile movie premieres... we bet they have it.
Team & Routine: 40+ people, working in Scrum and divided into smaller groups, focusing on Clean Code, craftsmanship and running code reviews. In love with React.
The Codest is a team of true technology enthusiasts, and we currently have +40 people on board. We create custom software for clients from all over Europe. We have 12 years of experience on the market and a lot of enthusiasm for further work!
🤝 Join The Codest if you:
- can work with REST API and GraphQL
- have a good understanding of object-oriented programming
- know relational and non-relational databases
- pay attention to the highest quality of the code
- are open to new tools and ways to solve technical problems
- are not afraid to say your ideas out loud
✅ MUST HAVE:
☑️ NICE TO HAVE:
📜 We can offer:
- - position in foreign projects where you will have a significant impact
- remote work in 100% - you can work wherever you wish. And if you are sick of staying at home, feel free to visit our office
- budget for the employee in the amount of PLN 1800 per year. You can spend what you want
- 20 days of paid leave
- cool education events (internal and external) organized by The Codest
- great atmosphere and integration parties
📈 Development opportunities:
Mentoring - we have a clearly defined career path and level of skills that must be mastered in order to achieve the next levels of "seniority". Throughout the process, the manager plays the role of a mentor and helps at each stage.
Code quality - one of the most important values in The Codest. We make every effort to ensure that each of our developers is proud of their work, so we always provide advice and at the end we have a Code Review to improve the code.
Sharing knowledge - As you know, the best way to learn is to transfer knowledge, therefore for selected people we have the opportunity to share our knowledge with the world in the form of tech articles, and for people who would also like to practice public speaking, we enable lectures at our software Meetups.
- 30/40 minute conversation with Recruitment Team
- 60 minute technical meeting with our Devs
Can I start a bit later?
You don't have to decide right away, we'd be happy to have a chat just to get to know each other better. Don't hesitate to apply to us! At The Codest we warmly welcome candidates who are available in the near future as well as those who have to wait a little longer :)
Let's get to know each other