100% remote or Cracow / Warsaw — Full-time contract
Java Software Engineer (remote)
🌍 Hello World!
We are The Codest, an international Tech Software Company delivering global IT solutions and projects. To us, customers and people come first - we prioritize the collaborative and supportive environment which allows us to deliver exceptional products. Our areas of expertise are web development, cloud engineering & DevOps and quality assurance (QA). Thanks to 10 years of experience and our unique ‘In Code We Trust’ approach, we became SaaS & E-commerce experts and onboarded vertical portfolio companies from various industries such as FinTech and AdTech.
But our journey does not end here - we want to continue our growth. Ahead of us is an intense 3 year plan to reach new heights and we’re looking for someone like you to join us. If you’re someone who’s serious about setting goals and accomplishing them, we’d love to have you onboard!
Java Software Engineer
✅ Key Requirements (skills & experience):
- Advanced English in speaking and writing (you will be working with international clients only)
- 4+ years of commercial experience in Java
- Solid experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL or similar)
- Good knowledge of database performance issues, indexes and the SQL language itself
- Proficient experience with software development tools such as Git and Gitlab
Nice to have:
- Azure Cloud Infrastructure know-how
- Knowledge of Rest and Soap Interfaces
- Experience with Cloud DevOps
📜 Our Promise (what you can expect from us):
- 15 - 21.000 PLN (B2B / useme)
- 20 days of paid holidays
- 1800 PLN per year for your self-development
- 1800 PLN per year for all of your home office needs
- Remote work in 100%
- A unique opportunity to take your career to the next level - we’re looking for people who want to create an impact. You have ideas, we want to hear them!
📌 Recruitment process:
- Screening call (30 min)
- Tech Interview with our Dev. (approx. 90 min)
- Tech call with Client
Questions, insights? Feel free to reach out to our recruiting team:
In the meantime, feel free to visit our website where you can find key facts about us.