100% remote or Cracow / Warsaw — Full-time contract
🌍 Hello World!
The Codest is a team of true technology enthusiasts, and we currently have +40 people on board. We create custom software for clients from all over the world (mostly Western Europe). We have 12 years of experience on the market and a lot of enthusiasm for further work!
📈 Project spread your wings with a group of pioneers who understand extensive systems and have mastered their implementation. Our fintech client is based in Cyprus. They are working on a web banking app for leading financial groups in Asia. The platform is equipped with bank modules, data management features as well as customer-facing. Core stack: Python and Vue.
💰 Salary ranges: We make them dependent on the level of skills (which does not always go hand in hand with experience, right?). We also offer a transparent pay rise system.
Senior: 18 000 - 25 000 PLN / FV
🤝 Key Requirements (skills & experience):
- Advanced English in speaking and writing (you will be working with international clients only)
- 5+ years of commercial experience in Devops role and supporting mission critical services
- Experience with configuration management (Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with CI/CD management (Gitlab/Github/Jenkins)
- At least 4+ years of experience in AWS
☑️ Nice to have:
- Experience with Dash framework
📜 Our Promise (what you can expect from us):
- 20 days of paid leave
- 100% remote work (but we have offices in Krakow and Warsaw and we’re happy to meet there :)
- 1800 PLN per year as a development budget
- position in foreign projects where you will have a significant impact
- cool education events (internal and external) organized by The Codest
- great atmosphere and integration parties
📈 Development opportunities:
Mentoring - we have a clearly defined career path and level of skills that must be mastered in order to achieve the next levels of "seniority". Throughout the process, the manager plays the role of a mentor and helps at each stage.
Code quality - one of the most important values in The Codest. We make every effort to ensure that each of our developers is proud of their work, so we always provide advice and at the end we have a Code Review to improve the code.
Sharing knowledge - As you know, the best way to learn is to transfer knowledge, therefore for selected people we have the opportunity to share our knowledge with the world in the form of tech articles, and for people who would also like to practice public speaking, we enable lectures at our software Meetups.
🧑💻 Recruitment process:
- 30/40 minute conversation with Recruitment Team
- 60 minute technical meeting with our Devs
Can I start a bit later?
You don't have to decide right away, we'd be happy to have a chat just to get to know each other better. Don't hesitate to apply to us! At The Codest we warmly welcome candidates who are available in the near future as well as those who have to wait a little longer :)