100% remote or Cracow / Warsaw — Full-time contract
Data Engineer (remote)
🌍 Hello World!
We are The Codest - International Tech Software Company with tech hubs in Poland delivering global IT solutions and projects.
Our core values lies in "Customers and People First" approach that prioritises the needs of our customers and collaborative environment for our employees, enabling us to deliver exceptional products and services.
Our expertis e centers on web development, cloud engineering & DevOps and quality assurance (QA). Our mission became clear after many years of software development, as we want to specialise in scaling tech teams for clients and partners.
But our journey does not end here - we want to continue our growth. If you're goal-driven and looking for new opportunities, join our team! We assure you of an enriching and collaborative environment, fostering your growth at every step.
We are currently looking for:
Here, you will have an opportunity to contribute to a banking app for one of the leading financial groups in Japan. The platform is equipped with bank modules and data management features and it is customer-facing as well. Core technologies used in the project are Python and Vue.
💡 Key Responsibilities:
- Develop unitest and regression tests of existing and new operational flows preferably using Apache NiFi in coordination with the data engineering development team.
- Perform manual and automated tests on the existing and new flows.
- Identify bugs and correct them wherever possible.
- Provide suggestions on areas for improvement.
✅ Key Requirements (skills & experience):
- Advanced English in speaking and writing (you will be working with international clients only)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related technical field)
- 2 - 3 years of commercial experience ETL tools (experience with Apache NiFi will be considered an advantage)
- Experience with programming languages such as Python
- Experience in data-related process controls
- Experience working with a team of developers using agile methodologies to achieve planned process deliverables
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
📜 Our Promise (what you can expect from us):
- 14 - 18.000 PLN (B2B / useme)
- 20 days of paid holidays
- 1800 PLN per year for your self-development
- 1800 PLN per year for all of your home office needs
- Remote work in 100%
- A unique opportunity to take your career to the next level - we’re looking for people who want to create an impact. You have ideas, we want to hear them!
📌 Recruitment process:
- Screening call (30 min)
- Tech Interview with Client (90 min)
Questions, insights? Feel free to reach out to our recruiting team:
In the meantime, feel free to visit our website where you can find key facts about us.